• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

St Joe Build Out Dates

New posts

russrich

Beach Comber
What is the current situation with St Joe build out dates for residential land. I'm especially interested in Watersound Beach & Watersound North.
Thanks
 
I know there are lots in Watersound with a build out for 2011. Let me know if you need further information.

Franny
The Beach Group
850-376-4660
 
The following have no build out time frames:

Watersound West Beach
Gulf Place
Beach Highland
Country Club Hills
Vizcaya
Forest Lakes (time frmae can be a condition of the contract)
Draper lake
Grayton /Defuniak Street

Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.
Francesca
The Beach Group
850-376-4660
 
What is the current situation with St Joe build out dates for residential land. I'm especially interested in Watersound Beach & Watersound North.
Th
anks

For all practical purposes, there are no buildouts at Watersound. They opened that can of worms several years ago when they extended the first buildouts when the economy went south with a huge amount of flippers still holding properties they never had any intention to build on. I would not worry about it.
 
For all practical purposes, there are no buildouts at Watersound. They opened that can of worms several years ago when they extended the first buildouts when the economy went south with a huge amount of flippers still holding properties they never had any intention to build on. I would not worry about it.


hmmmm, I think if I were buying I would want to see that in writing from Watersound rather than just "not worry about it". But I'm funny about legal documents that way.
 
hmmmm, I think if I were buying I would want to see that in writing from Watersound rather than just "not worry about it". But I'm funny about legal documents that way.

Do you really think JOE wants to buy anything back they have sold? No way. They have more problems to deal with.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top