I think that is being asked of most large developers, these days, and I think the additional tax revenues generated by this development if built out, will more than pay for the cost of the school.i'm sure JOE donated the land to the school board for the construction of the school
I think that is being asked of most large developers, these days, and I think the additional tax revenues generated by this development if built out, will more than pay for the cost of the school.
Walton County does not save any money by opting out of the dog fly program. That program is funded by the State. South Walton Mosquito Control personnel take the fly count for the State, that is all. Of course, as taxpayers in general, we pay towards all State programs like this, there being no free money.instead they're trying to save money by opting out of spraying for dog flies.
SON - while I have felt for some time that full-scale gambling is inevitable in Florida I don't know if it is the driving force behind Breakfast Point.
Panama City and PCB will continue to grow like crazy, with cruise ships and a large theme park or two likely. The airport will create a lot of housing demand and Joe will provide it. Once the airport is in and 79 is 4-laned, manufacturing and distribution centers will sprout like mushrooms from 98 to I-10 along that corridor. Probably more than a few golf course communities as well.
I can tell you that not spraying for dog flies, hasn't changed the budget, as the State paid for that. Walton County doesn't have streets paved with gold. Instead, they paid cash for their schools to be built, and for many other things, as well. I doubt there are many other Counties in America without notes for infrastructure, schools, etc. My only question is if that stuff is paid for, where are our future savings? They sure are not showing up in the estimated tax bills.I've never believed the developer's hype that "growth pays for itself." That being the case, as "built out" as Walton County has gotten in the last couple years--why is there now so much weeping and gnashing of teeth over the current "tax rollback (NOT even a cut!)" coming this year? One would think with all the "tax revenues" that were generated they'd be paving our streets in gold....instead they're trying to save money by opting out of spraying for dog flies. :shock:
.
.
Seminoles? What tribe is running the Ebro Dog Track and Poker house?I don't know either and Joe's Strategy has to be looked at Florida wide
Not just in PCB .
The question may be is Tallahassee going to look to Casino Revenue as a "solution" for more revenue .
And the States hand is being forced by the Seminoles