• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Standardize Testing Services for Students

New posts

Amyh

Beach Lover
Is your child home-schooled or go to a private school that does not provide standardize testing? Or are you curious to see how your child will do on a test other than the FCAT? If so, please contact me for information on providing your child with the opportunity to take the Stanford 10 achievement Test. I test students in the third grade through the eighth grade for a testing fee of $150. I will consider reduced price on exchange for other goods and services. I am a Florida certified teacher. Please contact me today at 850-830-7939. Thank you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top