• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Starbucks closing

New posts
I agree I hate to see the Starbucks in Rosemary close...used to ride my bike there to get coffee and sit and drink it on their comfy cozy outdoor chairs.
It was nice to have it there after the Christmas Eve service as well. The place is almost always a steady flow and a big line in the am...not sure why it is closing
 
I used to work there - started at the Watercolor location before Rosemary was even opened. I'll miss it but I'm partial to the independent shops too and I'm pretty sure something like that will move in there if they can work out leasing issues.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top