• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Starting over

New posts

SunNMoonLady

Beach Crab
Hello all, I found this site while searching for a LT rental. I am going through a divorce and would love to take my dog (9 month old crate trained golden retriever mutt weighing about 30 pounds) with me! Have only lived here for 2 years, Currently living on Eglin AFB. I have the option to transfer with the company I work for down to Panama City Beach, but I work in Destin now. Just need to find a moderately sized, pet friendly, safe (and that comes from a Detroiter :lol: ) rental in the $800 range. Fenced back yard would be a plus. Anywhere from Eglin eastwards I don't really care. I am looking forward to starting over & need to find a new place to call home... Any help would be more then greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
SunNMoonLady
 
:welcome: SunNMoonLady. Can't help you with the rental, but wanted to welcome you to the board. I'm going thru a divorce, too, so feel free to vent in the lounge - I'll be happy to commiserate (I think that's an oxymoron - LOL!)
 
:welcome: aboard! You have a great sense of humor and that will take you far! I hope it takes you quickly to a new home!!! Good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top