• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stay off this beach

New posts
Yes, Detroit Muscle, as a fellow Michigander, Michigan does indeed have gorgeous beaches. I need to see more of them. SoWal beaches are amazing, as you can see they are a bit political at times, but most people are gracious and wonderful and follow the rules about the high water mark. For those who don't know the beautiful Michigan beaches, many as uncrowded as SoWal (off season), here you go: http://www.metrotimes.com/Blogs/archives/2015/03/19/heres-an-optimal-pure-michigan-road-trip

One of these days, we'll take this Michigan tour.
 
Is miznotebook still on the pulse of property issues? I'd really like to know what is it exactly that causes a property owner to go to such lengths. Anyone?
 
I'm still following beach property issues. At this point others would probably be better able to comment on the property owner's motivation.
 
There is definitely a sense of entitlement, but the ones suffering from it aren't the beachgoing public who have been using that land for decades!
 
In an effort to stimulate the conversation, here are two stories I just heard about.

First, [h=1]Homeowner arrested after slapping phone from woman's hand and here is the link http://www.weartv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/homeowner-arrested-after-slapping-phone-womans-hand-57771.shtml#.VWT5mU9VhBc[/h]
Second, this story is dated but I found it interesting. I'm a little behind but I didn't hear about New Jersey's easement fight until this past weekend. NPR strikes again! A quick Google search gave me this http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...ownship-posts-names-of-dune-easement-holdouts
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top