• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Steak" sauce

New posts
I had a truly wondrous boneless ribeye at Fleming's the other night. Saw a guy at the bar slathering his with A-1 :idontno: . To each his own I suppose.
so what if i like steack sauce by the way it was heinz57
 
I'm going to have to run a lot in the next 3 weeks just to break even. In just about 48 hours I'm wanting to hit:
  • a brunch, which will feature some amazing food
  • the Soiree (that is a food event, I'm guessing?:idontno:)
  • Stinky's
  • D & K
  • Fabrice
Maybe I'll just have to press my nose against the windows at Fabrice. (And still gain 5 pounds!)

This is very similar to my dining itinerary. I am not sure how I am going to fit it all in within 4 days. I think I need to stay longer!
 
Last time I ate at a steakhouse, the waiter served our food, then said "and if you want to ruin your steak we have these steak sauces".

I think I've had a steak "undercooked" by my family's standards once in my life. It was almost completely raw!

It's your food, so order it how you like it, but you lose a lot of flavor by cooking it too much.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top