• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

steakhouse?

New posts
Totally agree. Hands down....Pandora's. Nothing better than that NY Stip cooked over that hot fire. The wait staff is excellent. They have actually hidden a bottle of bordeaux for me for a couple of days when I knew I would be returning and it was the last one and it was being taken off the menu. Think I might have to go there this weekend. Yum. They spoil me rotten and I love it, but the steak is the real reason to go to Pandoras's.

The best among best is buying your steak hand cut at Modica Market and cooking it yourself. They have the best beef around....for miles and miles and miles.
 
Never been to Chops so I have to go with Pandoras too. I happen to be addicted to their baby back ribs and giant twice baked potato.
 
Cafe 30a has phenomenal steaks as well, if you can stop yourself from ordering fish. However, I totally agree that having Modica cut a filet or ribeye to your specs and then grilling at home after watching sunset beats any steakhouse anywhere
 
It depends on what you define as "best steak house."

If it is solely the way the steak tastes, Pandora's is great.
If it is atmosphere, you might try Fleming's.
Chops30A is nice, but it is always empty, so make what you will out of that.
Earlier this week, I ate a "Ribeye" (though it looked more like a strip) which was the special, at Louis Louis. It was better tasting than Pandora's (and I like Pandora's steaks). The atmosphere rocks and the service was perfect, and Louis is always there making sure everything is great. (remember, it was a special, not on regular menu.)

I haven't eaten steak at Paradis, but I hear it will make you wet your pants. Everything gets high marks there, but you will pay for it.
 
Thanks every one we tried Chops back in the spring, it was empty but food was ok.

we'll try pandora's this time.
thanks again
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top