• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stepped on a SNAKE......pic.....

New posts

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Here is a picture of a Pigmy Rattler that my step son decided to put his foot on to keep it from leaving the yard before we could kill it!!! This just happened!!! Hubby killed it with a shrub trimmer.

I was bit by one of these and did not know I was bitten until I became extremely ill and still recovering since 2000. Please be careful where you walk and watch your pets! I am totally freaking out...........
 
Step son's grandfather just skinned the snake.....I know, totally disgusting......so he can make a hat band. I told him it is not allowed in the house.
 
Owen and his prize..........definitely a country boy!!!! This is our 12 year old deer slayer.
 
Here is a picture of a Pigmy Rattler that my step son decided to put his foot on to keep it from leaving the yard before we could kill it!!! This just happened!!! Hubby killed it with a shrub trimmer.

I was bit by one of these and did not know I was bitten until I became extremely ill and still recovering since 2000. Please be careful where you walk and watch your pets! I am totally freaking out...........

I love the loppers! Adds a nice touch! They are supposed to be very poisonous!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top