• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Still Looking for a Venue

New posts

Bricktop

Beach Comber
For our cocktail reception. I know what I want in my head, but can't seem to find anything. Looking for a place to hold a 2 hour cocktail reception. Would love to find something like a screened in enclosure overlooking the beach. Does not need to be nice. The park systems all close too early. Time would be from 7-9PM. I know I have posted this topic before, but would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
 
Umpteen years ago we had an after wedding reception at Portside on the West end of PCB. It was on the North side of Front Beach Road but you could see the Gulf and it was an outside Palapa Hut. We were able to bring our own food and drink and just rent the hut.

I dont know if they still rent it or if it is too casual for what you want.

Grande Pointe subdivision in Inlet Beach has a nice clubhouse that overlooks Lake Powell. I dont know if they would rent it to a non-owner but it may be worth a try.

How many people is this for????
 
we are just opening La botana in seagrove beach. Come by and take a look. 4281 E. Hwy 30A Seagrove beach, in Grand Isle Condo. 850-231-0716
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top