• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

still looking to find something

New posts

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Still have not found a 1 bedroom in the area. I need something that is not furnished since I would want to sign a lease and bring my own furniture. I need this by the end of Dec. Thanks
 
I have a 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo available. It is in the Sandestin area and I'm asking $1050. Please let me know if you are interested.
 
I know of a house in Inlet Beach. Unfurnished, ready to move into now. $1000 a month. It is a 3br.....
 
Hi,

I have a 2 bedroom ground floor unit in Blue Mtn.
2 blocks to the beach. Super pool area & shuffle board.
$1200/mo.
Looking for 6-12 months renter if possible.
You can view pictures at www.bluebaydesigns.com.
Give me a call if interested.
Rita
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top