• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stinky?s Fish Camp

New posts
did stinky's fish camp open yet, and if so, is it good? have a large family group coming from new england - with little kids - and need a couple of places to go nearby on 30A. thanks.
 
Stinky's is not open yet...I have heard within the next couple of weeks, they ran into some problems with code enforcement
 
Huh? A friend of ours says he's eaten there. Is he bs-ing us?

Do any of you know the price range there? I'd love to find a place with under $10 entr?es.
 
Family and I were in SGB just last week and drove by future home of "Stinky's." To the untrained eye, it looked like some work was going on in what used to be the shop (Angelikas? sp?) but as far as it opening any time soon I don't see it happening. :idontno:
 
Family and I were in SGB just last week and drove by future home of "Stinky's." To the untrained eye, it looked like some work was going on in what used to be the shop (Angelikas? sp?) but as far as it opening any time soon I don't see it happening. :idontno:

Oh, I think Jim will get it open by Summer, that's for sure.

Smiling Joe, YOU hung out at Capos???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top