• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stinky's Fish Camp

New posts

sisters4

Beach Lover
I just popped into their website and looked at the map of where they are located but can't really tell. Looks like they are west of Blue Mountain Beach. Is it a newly built place or are they up where the old Snapperhead's place was? Is the food good? Are they new there? I don't remember them from last fall but maybe just never heard of it. We are always looking for new places to go and are heading there in 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.
 
They are a couple of miles west of the 393 & Scenic 30A intersection (Gulf Place) on the lake in Dune Allen. Food, service, and atmosphere are excellent.

Map

5960 West County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-3653 (Stinky's Fish Camp)

http://stinkysfishcamp.com
 
I just popped into their website and looked at the map of where they are located but can't really tell. Looks like they are west of Blue Mountain Beach. Is it a newly built place or are they up where the old Snapperhead's place was? Is the food good? Are they new there? I don't remember them from last fall but maybe just never heard of it. We are always looking for new places to go and are heading there in 2 weeks. Thanks in advance for any info.


Stinky's has most excellent food! It is our favorite restaurant on 30A when we visit. My husband loves the raw oysters and Stinky's stew. I love the salad with some kind of cane dressing.

We will be there in two weeks also!!!:D:D
 
The Great Big Salad with fried shrimp is incredibly good. I love the fresh corn cut off the cob. They don't serve this ay night, so we go for lunch.

Hubby loves the andouille po' boy and the gumbo.

We also like their selection of draft beers.

One of our favorite restaurants in SoWal.
 
Thanks for all of the info. It sounds great. We will definitely check it out. The 2 highlights of my year are sowal in the fall and sowal in the spring! I am heading to Miami Saturday through Tuesday and then back home and to sowal on the following Saturday and I am living for the moment I get there. We cannot wait. Any other new restaurants since last October we can't miss. What do y'all think of Paradis in Rosemary Beach? We have never eaten there but love the lounge/bar.
 
Stinky's is my fav! Love the crawfish pie!! We ate there 5 times/trip in our last couple of 2 week trips to Seagrove. Also love the Red Bar, foods really good, music is great, fun place.
 
What is the "wait time" at Stinkys' on a Friday night during the summer? I don't supose they take reservations, huh!
 
What is the "wait time" at Stinkys' on a Friday night during the summer? I don't supose they take reservations, huh!

Food is always great there and plan to wait to get in. I live just around the corner from them and their parking lot is slammed every day starting around 5PM.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top