Bobby J
Beach Fanatic
"...Great response. ..."
Thanks.
I make an effort to be entertaining.
You know, about (2) weeks ago I signed a
one year buyers agent agreement with an agent, which
replaced an expired one buyers agent agreement
I had with her.
I have purchased property through her before but not
since 2004. She is located in a area a couple hundred
miles from where I live so I can't really watch the market in
that area. She knows what I am looking for if and if something
hits the market I get notified
I can count on getting the straight story from her.
Here, I post a simple request for Bobby J to provide a
few more details on a property he/she brought up, and I
get nothing but grief.
And I see where PAG is a bit slow in providing answers to
questions as well.
Oh, well, I'm just the little guy.
For now
Cap,
As I stated earlier I have no need to pull any "work" for you. You come off as a complete moron on this site and I do not work for morons. We all know the market is bad and every time someone tries to post a little positive info you go trashing them. I am not going to look at 690 sales one by one for someone that is going to dissect each sale and accuse me of deceit. You are the type of buyer that would not know a good deal if it slapped you in the face. You keep on your doom and gloom pace and I will keep on selling RE in one of most special places in the world.