• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Straight Talk

New posts
"...You've been months on this board slinging trash talk like Pollock doing a self portrait...."



That is incorrect.

Check my prior posts.

I have been watching this board for over (2) years reading
the glowing reports of real estate sales and did not
get ornery until Bobby J posted an MLS number with
a 2004 sales price of one number and a 2006 sales price
of a number about (3) times higher. No info. Don't know
if it was vacant land or a condo or what-ever.
Don't know if these are arms-length sales or related party
transactions. Don't know if it was a vacant lot in 2004
and had a half-million dollar house on it in 2006.


Requested further details and never got them.

Requested further details again and got accused of being
"argumentative."

THAT'S when I got orney.

The posts are there. Read them.

There are a lot of people here doing a lot of
assuming.
 
"...You've been months on this board slinging trash talk like Pollock doing a self portrait...."



That is incorrect.

Check my prior posts.

I have been watching this board for over (2) years reading
the glowing reports of real estate sales and did not
get ornery until Bobby J posted an MLS number with
a 2004 sales price of one number and a 2006 sales price
of a number about (3) times higher. No info. Don't know
if it was vacant land or a condo or what-ever.
Don't know if these are arms-length sales or related party
transactions. Don't know if it was a vacant lot in 2004
and had a half-million dollar house on it in 2006.


Requested further details and never got them.

Requested further details again and got accused of being
"argumentative."

THAT'S when I got orney.

The posts are there. Read them.

There are a lot of people here doing a lot of
assuming.
you are splitting hairs because, in the big picture, you and Sir Shelly have been having a cacklefest at the expense of Realtors, and developers. What does that accomplish? Why not network, and get more info about potential opportunities? It's much more productive than dissecting posts and trying to embarrass the very people who can help you find a deal. Is this backward thinking?
 
you are splitting hairs because, in the big picture, you and Sir Shelly have been having a cacklefest at the expense of Realtors, and developers. What does that accomplish? Why not network, and get more info about potential opportunities? It's much more productive than dissecting posts and trying to embarrass the very people who can help you find a deal. Is this backward thinking?

First a little lesson. "Sir Shelly" has been 'outed' as a woman. (Although I had envisioned a elder aged, corpulant Jewish fellow, myself.)

I agree with Bob. What can be learned and how do we now profit from it? BTW, profit can be financial or life skills.
 
Corpulent...not nitpicking..just in case you go use it somewhere else. I am not alone in seeing the difference between what Shelly posts and what Capricious is posting am I? Also could Trying2makeabuc point out the post in which Shelly was "outed"?
 
Corpulent...not nitpicking..just in case you go use it somewhere else. I am not alone in seeing the difference between what Shelly posts and what Capricious is posting am I? Also could Trying2makeabuc point out the post in which Shelly was "outed"?
back and forth with dictionary.com
 
dictioneery.com
I'll state it another way then... I apologize. Irl I appreciate hearing something said the correct way..geez there is no way not to sound like a jerk, sorry.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top