• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Straight Talk

New posts
I met my future wife during happy hour at a Ruby Tuesdays in 1983. The first or second thing she said after I bought her a drink was the statement that she was an English teacher at a middle school. I believe it was right after the question about the amount of beer I may have consumed. I've been torturing her with my spelling and misuse of words since. My list of spelling transgressions is c-o-r-p-u-l-e-n-t. Check that, I've got Apocalypto on pause on the DVD player and heads are rolling.
 
No such post.....Trying2makeabuc is just compensating for fear that he might just have a Man Crush. :shock:

:cool:


.

:funn:Too funny.
 
How about "lance corpulant"? My ex-Marine officer husband would love that one. :wave:
 
No such post.....Trying2makeabuc is just compensating for fear that he might just have a Man Crush. :shock:

:cool:


.

By the way, no more of that talk, note the title of this thread. :nono1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top