• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

STUDIO/1BR/2BR -- NOT PICKY-- local -- needed ASAP for JUNE only, Help!

New posts

beachdays

Beach Crab
Hello there! I'm a lifetime Florida native, currently deployed to Afghanistan. I'm frantically trying to locate a JUNE only lease for my fiancee in short-notice! The only requirement is that the rental has at least minimal furniture, as this is only to hold us over until our property is completed in July. Desperate for some options.. flexible on the rental term +/- 1 week. Have local references in the area whom I'm certain you know, If you don't already know me personally! Thank you!

Please email me directly for a quick response: hollamordred@yahoo.com -Evan
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top