• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Studio or 1 bedroom Wanted

New posts

abbye55

Beach Crab
Just moved into the area and I’m looking for affordable studio or 1 bedroom rentals options. I’m looking for anything available currently but I can be flexible on the move in date. I have no pets and I’m very easy going :)

Please text me if you have anything available : 269-352-9970

Thank you!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top