• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Subdivision Listing for Rentals

New posts

SunDogSailN

Beach Comber
I am wondering if someone would be kind enough to list the subdivisions going east from Summer's Edge. (We stayed in Summer's Edge 2 years ago so I can get my bearings from there.) We loved the house, pool, etc, but want to try something new with similar features and in the same area. Smaller subdivisions are great - less people sharing a pool, and we usually get to know family - the kids can make friends over the course of a week.

Appreciate your time! We can't wait to come back!

:chill:
 
Thanks, I see the map, but one of the issues that I have is that rental listings usually don't list a street location. I have spent a lot of time toggling back and forth between VRBO.com and EmeraldCostTours.com trying to figure out which homes are located where, esp. in the newer places east of Summer's Edge. Do you know the subdivision/beaches between Summer's Edge and Rosemary Beach? thanks!
 
Cottages at Camp Creek! Pool, beach access, small community, most houses are 3 bed 2 ba, (a couple are larger and Paula has 2 right next to each other for families/friends vacationing together) and I have a great one to buy (123 Cottage Way, ML:445347,$424,900) if you decide to own here! It is located West of Watersound Parkway, backing to Camp Creek Golf Course. You can walk to Alys Beach or ride bikes to Rosemary.
Good Luck
 
Starting at the east end of 30-A, here's what I can tell you:

Inlet Beach, Rosemary Beach, High Pointe, Water's Edge, Sunset Beach, Seacrest Beach North, Alys Beach, Seacrest Beach (including Camp
Creek area) Watersound, Prominence (just being built), more Watersound ...

anyone want to add to this?
 
I appreciate the feedback. I looked on VRBO and saw the Cottages at Camp Creek - they look nice! The pool looks huge - is it heated during the winter months?
 
Starting at the east end of 30-A, here's what I can tell you:

Inlet Beach, Rosemary Beach, High Pointe, Water's Edge, Sunset Beach, Seacrest Beach North, Alys Beach, Seacrest Beach (including Camp
Creek area) Watersound, Prominence (just being built), more Watersound ...

anyone want to add to this?

The Lakewood area is just east of Summer's Edge or on the ease side of Eastern Lake. A great place to vacation. The roads are Lakewood, Beachfront Trail, ummm I'll check another source and get back to you! Ok I'm back...Trae Ln, lakeview, Dunes Estates, and Chivas...Good luck
 
Last edited:
I appreciate the feedback. I looked on VRBO and saw the Cottages at Camp Creek - they look nice! The pool looks huge - is it heated during the winter months?

Sundog: As Supermom said, we have two side-by-side 3 bedroom/2 bath cottages at the Cottages at Camp Creek. We love :wub: it there because it's a gem of a small community that's very family-friendly and convenient to the Villages of South Walton (1 mile), Rosemary beach (just a little over a mile), and Fonville Press coffee/bakery shop with wireless internet (1/2 mile). We're 4 miles from Seagrove, 6 miles from Seaside, and about 10 miles from Grayton Beach.

The only people driving or walking through the cottages at Camp Creek are the people who are staying there, so it tends to feel peaceful even when there are several families staying there. The pool isn't heated in the winter, though this February we'll try out the Panama City Beach sports center for their heated pool which will be about 10 miles away. You may also be able to get day passes for other heated pools (Rosemary Beach, Supermom?). The Cottages at Camp Creek has a nice hot tub and is across the street from a quiet beach (about a 4-5 minute walk). The cottage that Supermom says is for sale is the same layout as one of our cottages and I think the price is great for that community in case you get the itch to buy.

I'll pm you with the links to our cottages.
 
I am wondering if someone would be kind enough to list the subdivisions going east from Summer's Edge. (We stayed in Summer's Edge 2 years ago so I can get my bearings from there.) We loved the house, pool, etc, but want to try something new with similar features and in the same area. Smaller subdivisions are great - less people sharing a pool, and we usually get to know family - the kids can make friends over the course of a week.

Appreciate your time! We can't wait to come back!

:chill:

The advantage of Summer's Edge is that it is on the south side of 30A and you may have difficulty finding a similar smaller subdivision.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top