• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Suggestions for March 15-18

New posts

dcgoz

Beach Lover
Hi All. I've been renting a house for a week every year in Seagrove (Among the Oaks the last 4 years, various before that). This year i'm also planning (last minute!) to rent a place for a couple of days in march (15-18). I was hoping for something with an indoor, heated pool, but I don't know of any properties like that in the area. Does watercolor or seaside have an indoor pool? Any other suggestions?

Fortunately for me, I have a good deal of "insulation", so I will be in the ocean surfing (waves permitting), but my kids (7 and 9) and wife will want some hotter water. With such a short trip I dont have many requirements - sleeps 2 adults (one giant) and 2 kids, decent kitchen, walk to the beach.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. :D
 
Rosemary has an indoor pool and Watercolors Kids Camp has a heated pool (outdoors).
 
Last edited:
Seaside also has a heated pool that is covered in winter/early spring.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top