• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

summer camp for kids

New posts

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know if there are summer camps available for elementary age children? I know that Butler had a couple last year, but do you have to be current students to participate? Thanks in advance for any info.

:D
 
Seaside has a day camp from 10am-2pm, which I believe is open to anyone. WaterColor has a day camp also but I believe it is owners and guests only.
 
The Butler summer camp, I believe, is open to anyone. I worked there several years back and we had a couple of "summer residents" come there. This may have changed by now, but at the time, I don't think being a Butler student was a requirement. It's really inexpensive and they take field trips on Tuesday and Thursday. Email me for more info!
 
Last edited:
beachyteachy said:
The Butler summer camp, I believe, is open to anyone. I worked there several years back and we had a couple of "summer residents" come there. This may have changed by now, but at the time, I don't think being a Butler student was a requirement. It's really inexpensive and they take field trips on Tuesday and Thursday. Email me for more info!

:welcome:
 
beachyteachy said:
Thanks! Glad to be here and hope that I can contribute more often!

Post often. Knowing what you're talking about, or truth, are not always required. :lol:
 
kurt said:
Post often. Knowing what you're talking about, or truth, are not always required. :lol:

But thankfully I have found Beachteachy to be very informative; I think she knows what she's talking about
:welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top