• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

summer camps/programs

New posts

sg04

Beach Comber
I'm looking for any camps or programs for my son- he's 4, but he'll be going into preschool in the fall. Thanks
 
Please take a moment and check out Compass Rose Academy!

We will be doing all sorts of fun things this summer. From Day Camp, our Jump to a New a Year Program, and Friday Nights With Jack and Annie.

Check out www.compassroseacademy.org or give me a call 850.855.8792 I would love to give you more information on our school and its summer programs!

Thanks,
Christine
 
summer programs

My son will only be going into Pre-K in the fall- I thought he needed to be older to be in your programs. Thanks
 
Summer Camp

I'm looking for any camps or programs for my son- he's 4, but he'll be going into preschool in the fall. Thanks

Hello. My name is Cynthia Mendez and I work for the Montessori School. I am hosting a summer camp for children 4 and up. It is a three week program. Please call me at 850-687-3088 with any questions!
 
Compass Rose Academy will serve all children pre-k 3 to fifth grade. Our programs are designed for children of all ages! I hope that you will look into them!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top