• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Summer Employment

New posts

Maggie_mass

Beach Crab
Hi! My husband and I are moving to 30A full time in May, and I am looking for part-time summer work with flexible hours until August when I start teaching. Let me know if you are hiring! I can send my resume. My email is maggiemassengill99@gmail.com, please reach out if you have any job opportunities or know of any! Thanks in advance.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top