• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Summer Kitchen Closing?!

New posts

dragonflycafe

Beach Lover
I had a follower comment on an Instagram pic I posted that SK is closing so more condos can be built in that (lovely, beautiful, picturesque) space.

Please tell me this isn't true! After many years of coming to 30a several times a year, I find the explosive growth and summer crowds getting crazy and this would seem to be the latest casualty in the development craze.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but nothing was popping up when I did a search.

Thanks guys and Happy New Year.
 
I'm told that the Summer Kitchen is moving across the street from the Pearl if the property that it and the bicycle shop sits on is sold. I haven't heard whether or not the deal has gone through but I think they want to build some more condos and probably some retail space there.
 
The Summer Kitchen is not closing. In fact it's multiplying! We hope to announce our second location within the next few weeks. We have also opened another restaurant in Uptown Grayton - Coast Food + Wine. Please join us there too!

Miriam & James Dillon
Summer Kitchen Cafe
 
Thanks for the info! I will miss that spot, it's lovely. Glad it's not closing for good though. How many more people can RB handle? It's bursting at the seams in the summer.
 
Can't say enough positive about Coast. The staff took extraordinary care of our large party last pm and food as always was superb. Cheers!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top