• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Summer's Edge - visitor barometer

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
It's always a good sign for SoWal when the popular rental area Summers Edge (near Eastern Lake. N and S Ryan Street, Chelsea Loop) is full of vacationers. I went through there a little while ago. Both Chelsea Loop and S Ryan are just about full. N Ryan about 3/4. That's pretty good, I'd say. Hope that bodes well for a good summer.
 
I always go by how many bikes are left at Butterfly Bikes. It is empty this week.
 
Summers Edge is pretty much empty today, but what do you bet that changes this weekend? I hear Seaside is sold out.
 
We'll be in Chelsea Loop tomorrow for the week!
 
Many folks had no choice but to make SoWal vacations since Lessors by and large refused to accommodate refund requests. The remainder of the summer will better foretell the damage by the spill and the number of cancellations.
 
Returned from vacation yesterday. All of Chelsea Loop was rented. I actually got to meet a couple of owners who were vacationing and fixing up their houses for the Summer rush. Only a couple of houses on N/S Ryan Street were empty. Even with the full load of renters, the neighborhood was surprisingly quiet. Good times had by all!
 
Returned from vacation yesterday. All of Chelsea Loop was rented. I actually got to meet a couple of owners who were vacationing and fixing up their houses for the Summer rush. Only a couple of houses on N/S Ryan Street were empty. Even with the full load of renters, the neighborhood was surprisingly quiet. Good times had by all!

My husband and I own a home in Summer's Edge and probably what you are seeing is that several homes in there that have sold, the new owners have chosen not to rent or existing owners have decided not to rent anymore. Still a lot of great homes to rent but that may be why it does not seem to be as crowded and a little more quieter.
 
Today. Chelsea Loop and South Ryan pretty much full. North Ryan only about 40%. I realize next week is the 4th, but that's a touch thin for this time of year.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top