• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sundancer Triathlon

New posts
Correction! I just reread the Sundancer Tri info. Guess I'll be doing a solo. :idontno:

Ah too bad! I would have done the swim part.

Let me know about any team Triathalons coming up, maybe we can put together Team SoWal.
 
1/4 mile swim, 10 mile bike, 3 mile run in the Miramar Beach area. Last year, we got an actual closed lane on US 98 for the part of the bike course that's away from the beach.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top