• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sundancer Triathlon

New posts
If it is, can we split each part up? I'm picturing an All-SoWal Chick Team. I'm sure Mermaid can handle the whole bike, but I would need to split the run or swim---probably into many parts.

I don't think RO is interested in having us on his team. :rolling:
 
There is only 3 events..... 2 Mers = 2 team members and a Darg = 1 team member .... final total 3 team members :idontno:

No- spilt up the swim and run - 3 people for the run part, maybe 3 for the swim. I'm not looking to die. We will need a big team, unless the gulls have been in training for weeks in secret. The Mers can handle the bike.
 
Hey, what about me??? I can kayak and swim at the same time!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top