• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sundancer Triathlon

New posts
Cute beast. Even let me sctratch his ears :biggrin:

Funny story about the beast. Jfunn came to see me at the Villas and brought the cute beast. The green grass was very tasty to him, so he proceeded to graze on it. He ate his fill, then puked it up. Soon the grounds keeper was on jfunn like white on rice, and told her she would have leave with him. Said he couldn't even have his dog on the grounds. I didn't realize doggies weren't welcome everywhere. He is a great doggy, and I am glad I got to meet him.
 
Funny story about the beast. Jfunn came to see me at the Villas and brought the cute beast. The green grass was very tasty to him, so he proceeded to graze on it. He ate his fill, then puked it up. Soon the grounds keeper was on jfunn like white on rice, and told her she would have leave with him. Said he couldn't even have his dog on the grounds. I didn't realize doggies weren't welcome everywhere. He is a great doggy, and I am glad I got to meet him.

Too bad Jfunn didn't have her bullhorn with her :funn:
 
Funny story about the beast. Jfunn came to see me at the Villas and brought the cute beast. The green grass was very tasty to him, so he proceeded to graze on it. He ate his fill, then puked it up. Soon the grounds keeper was on jfunn like white on rice, and told her she would have leave with him. Said he couldn't even have his dog on the grounds. I didn't realize doggies weren't welcome everywhere. He is a great doggy, and I am glad I got to meet him.

See, Kate wasn't the only one that puked in front of J-funn! She and the beastie must know she can take it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top