• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sunday Sunset 10/28

New posts
Love any sunset photos. No two ever are the same. :clap:

Good to see you Audie.
 
ALL beautiful pictures! :clap::clap:
 
Here is an interesting observation I have made (about myself). Having been here for weeks now, I always look to the sky to see if I should run down to the beach for sunset (I can see most of it from one of the windows). If there are some clouds in the sky, it is a must see, since the afterglow of the sun is most spectacular when it has the clouds to conspire with. :clap:

Of course, any sunset at B & A's is a perfect sunset. :wave:
 
Here is an interesting observation I have made (about myself). Having been here for weeks now, I always look to the sky to see if I should run down to the beach for sunset (I can see most of it from one of the windows). If there are some clouds in the sky, it is a must see, since the afterglow of the sun is most spectacular when it has the clouds to conspire with. :clap:

Of course, any sunset at B & A's is a perfect sunset. :wave:

Do you own a camera? Do you know how to use it? If you did, would you know how to post them? ;-) I am thinking we are missing some really good shots from you. :biggrin::wave:

Beautiful pictures Audie!!!!! Thank you.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top