• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sunset at Grayton Beach - Mar 30 2006

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Just a little somin' somin' for you guys who missed the sunset today. ;-)
OMG...what an awesome SUNSET!!!!!!!!! SIGHHHHHH......wish I was there!!!!...soon, but not soon enough!
 
And.... it was PERFECT temperature today plus no humidity & better yet, no bugs!!!
A W E S O M E :D Thanks SJ for sharing this terrific view!!
 
Young love, a fabulous sunset, and surf. What more could one ask for in life? Wonderful photo, SJ.
 
I felt just like I was there, thanks!:D
 
FYI -- there were a few baby flies at Grayton. They were not biting me so I didn't have to pull out the Bug Juice, but I was prepared to do so. Glad you guys like the sunset.
 
Absolutely awesome sight. Thanks, SJ, for continuing to share.

Watch out for the PINK house....we'll be rocking this weekend. I think we have a full house of family and friends. Some of us are helping with the Habitrot for steeling2.

Hope to see you! Stop by if you have a minute.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top