• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SUP Storage ideas

New posts

melscuba

Beach Fanatic
Hi! I wasn’t sure where to post this. We are looking for ideas on how to store and secure our 3 SUP boards outside of our home. I think I’ve seen locking racks that can be mounted on the side of the house. Does anyone have suggestions or know of someplace along 30A where we can get something like this?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top