• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Super Bowl Fare

New posts

seacrestgirl

Beach Fanatic
So, I need some ideas for Super Bowl Sunday...what are you serving....what are your favorites? I am tired of the same old football fare, ie, wings, cheese dips, etc. It will be just hubby and me, but we like to do a little tailgating in our living room! Bring on your ideas!
 
I plan on serving crawfish pie, jambalaya and file' gumbo in honor of the Saints. For Indianapolis fans, we'll have breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches and corn on the cob.

Appetizers, desserts, etc. will be luck of the draw depending on what people bring.
 
I am a big fan of DIY fajita bar - you make the ingredients pre-game & lay them out, then people just graze/zap in the microwave as needed.

And it goes well with chips/salsa/guacamole.
 
I like the idea of splitting fare b/w the teams. Hubby and I are split...I am all about the Saints!


I did think about build your own nachos....fajitas would be healthier!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top