Seabreeze
Beach Comber
And while we're on this topic, why don't we spotlight some of the folks who are friendly as they go about their jobs? I'd like to start by saying Amore' at Amore' Pizza has always been friendly and polite even though he's often a one-man-band running the kitchen, taking money, serving drinks, delivering meals to your table, etc. He makes an effort to greet customers and his low-key, mellow demeanor is very engaging. The folks who work Goatfeathers (SRB) Fish Market are always smiling and pleasant.
I say we should establish a SoWal Service Award called the Charlie Modica SuperSmile Award. Mr. Modica (and the rest of his family) are the poster children for pleasant, polite, gracious service in our area.
OK, everyone, what say you?
I say we should establish a SoWal Service Award called the Charlie Modica SuperSmile Award. Mr. Modica (and the rest of his family) are the poster children for pleasant, polite, gracious service in our area.
OK, everyone, what say you?