• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Support Customary Use - Your Input Needed

New posts
FBB, Sometime back I think you said you are not a Facebook user but the top story you posted has been all over Facebook and Visions.
 
It not surprising that BFOs keep posting plat/plot images instead of a valid,current survey that shows where the MHWL is.
 
Most Semi-Public beach accesses have tables set up with Affidavits and a notary to witness your signature..local citizenship not required...
 
It not surprising that BFOs keep posting plat/plot images instead of a valid,current survey that shows where the MHWL is.
Apparently the Sheriff does/did not need a MHWL survey to make an arrest for destroying signs you don't like on private property. Or north of the MHWL "wet sand" for trespass.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think we all (including the sheriff and BCC) need to stop with the wet sand/dry sand s..tuff. For all I know we could have 50ft of dry sand or not even any of the wet sand below the MHWL. But we wont know that until someone coughs up that elusive current TOPO survey.
The only one I have seen posted was the one from 1991 (well out of the 18.6 year average) for Vizcaya.
 
OMG PEOPLE SMOKING ON THE BEACH LET'S BEAT TEHM!
Perfect example of taking something out of context. Nobody suggested beating them. I suggested being a considerate smoker. I take it you have a problem with that? Thank goodness many smokers have come around to being courteous of people around them.
 
Perfect example of taking something out of context. Nobody suggested beating them. I suggested being a considerate smoker. I take it you have a problem with that? Thank goodness many smokers have come around to being courteous of people around them.
I VOTED FOR YOU GOVERNOR HUKABEE ONCE BUT I WONT NEXT TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO PREACH AT ME!!! I AINT NO ONE THAT DESERVES BEATING!!!!!!!! MAGA MAGA
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top