• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Support SWMA - WIN $50,000 !!!

New posts

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
We are excited about a community celebration taking place in sowal
Memorial Day weekend.
Its going to be quite a party dancing to the funky Meters under the stars.
Hope to see you there! :wave: ​



South Walton Montessori Academy

TORRE ROSA
Benefit

Saturday May 26, 2007
6:30-10pm
​


A fabulous, fun evening under the stars on the St Augustine Green, Rosemary Beach, Florida​

Raffle Drawing 9pm ~ Premium Silent Auction
Dinner Buffet ~ Cocktails ~ Dancing​


Featuring Live Performance by
Porter, Batiste and Stoltz of the
funky Meters
~​

Raffle tickets $100
Only 2500 maximum to be sold. Drawing held at event 9pm.
Winner need not be present.​

Torre Rosa Event tickets $95 per person​


For more information, please call: 850-231-5955​
 
Last edited:
Re: 4th Annual Torre Rosa Event / South Walton Montessori Academy

more information about the raffle:

BIG MONEY
Raffle Ticket Drawing

First Prize: $50,000
Second Prize: Sea-Doo Sportster 214 (with trailer)
only 2500 maximum tickets to be sold!

Raffle Tickets are $100 each

To order tickets or for more information about the raffle or Torre Rosa Event, please call 850-231-0351.​


raffle-ad.jpg
 
Re: 4th Annual Torre Rosa Event / South Walton Montessori Academy

OK people...here's the skinny on what is going on here....Awesome party with friends on memorial day weekend...Great live concert....GUYS FROM THE METERS! and open bar for the SoWal wenches ....But the most interesting bit of information is that: ONLY 300 RAFFLE TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!!You do the math! $50,000 people!!!! I'm rarely serious....and right now, i'm very serious. Raffle tickets are $100....chance to win $50,000...buy a raffle ticket and come to the party...party tkts are $95....bottom line is that you're helping the kids...and you just might help yourself in the process...;-)
 
Re: 4th Annual Torre Rosa Event / South Walton Montessori Academy

FYI, I'm going to call the number and get my raffle ticket today so I'll have it in time for Memorial Day. Tootsie reminded me as well (Thanks Tootsie). I'm very happy to support the Montessori School -- what's good for kids is good for everyone and what's good for SoWal is good for all of us.
 
Re: 4th Annual Torre Rosa Event / South Walton Montessori Academy

FYI, I'm going to call the number and get my raffle ticket today so I'll have it in time for Memorial Day. Tootsie reminded me as well (Thanks Tootsie). I'm very happy to support the Montessori School -- what's good for kids is good for everyone and what's good for SoWal is good for all of us.

:wave: thanks paula! I heard you called the school today! FBB got his ticket! and Uncle Timmy! gotta get mine!
 
I did indeed and already sent the check out by 2-3 day US mail to the post office address. Just let me know if I win and dinner is on me if I do!
 
:roll: ...okay, the pressure is too great. I will call and buy one. :wave: If I win, do I have to be all magnanimous and donate it back to the school? :biggrin:
 
:roll: ...okay, the pressure is too great. I will call and buy one. :wave: If I win, do I have to be all magnanimous and donate it back to the school? :biggrin:

we'll set up a jumbo teachers fund;-) ...i had two friends get tickets yesterday...the odds are still unbeliveable...get tickets NOW folks...the drawing is this Saturday!!! Just call the school..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top