Dave Rauschkolb
Beach Fanatic
The Commissioners meeting is this Tuesday at 9:00am. Please call and/or email today or Tomorrow.
Last edited:
I get so sick of the anti-science, anti-intellectual deep south mentality. But the beaches are nice,“I am not antimask, I am anti mandate,” said a Walton County resident.
“We do not agree with a mask mandate,” said another.
After dozens of residents voiced their opinions at last week’s Walton County Commissioners meeting on the mask debate, commissioners chose not to enact a mask ordinance.

Deep South Mentality. What are you talking about? These people (Trump supporters) exist in every State and every County in the US from Oregon to Massachusetts. I think you are a little prejudiced or politicized or just misinformed. Trump may be a businessman but he has found the mojo in divide and conquer politics. Trump is an opportunist and he found a weakness in the democratic party. I am as frustrated as you but grouping people and calling them names makes it all worse. I have at least one debate a week with someone who thinks the pandemic is nothing more than paranoia, who believes that Trump is a gift from God and believes that Trump unselfishly cares about their individual liberties. It is harmful but I stop short of calling it shameful because we have all been snookered into believing that two political parties will not use divide and conquer tactics. One day (hopefully soon) we will put take off the political shackles and think for ourselves. If you want Biden to win this election then stop making it easier for Trump. People vote primarily with their pocketbook and bible. For the life of me I do not know why healthcare is not in there but somehow it's not. So if you want to persuade Trump supporters (not "deep south mentality") to see the light then you must illuminate Trump's weaknesses while being respectful to their pocketbook and bible. Antagonizing a large group of people is the opposite of how you convince people that their savior is a false prophet...I get so sick of the anti-science, anti-intellectual deep south mentality. But the beaches are nice,
Absolutely, What's needed is for us to be forced to lock ourselves down like all you "brilliant" individuals who are far above the "deep south mentality" that you speak of. I avoid crowds and wear a mask because I choose to and I don't don't go to bars and dine out during this time because I choose not to. If you hate the people of the Deep South so much, why don't you move? I hear it's nice in Minneapolis this time of year.I get so sick of the anti-science, anti-intellectual deep south mentality. But the beaches are nice,