• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

surfing

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
surfing.gif
I saw a few people trying to do this today.
 
my guess is that they did a lot of sitting on their boards...
 
No, but I did get a photo of Tootsie, kicking back in the shade. I will have to post that one later. You are going to love it. ;-)

And I do!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top