• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

surfs up?

New posts
yesterday i saw lots of little portugese man o war...they looked like little juviniles but i got cowboy out of the water anyway...
 
We started this thread in the local forum section yesterday nice try!!:bang: :bang: :bang:


Excuse me for high jacking your so called thread. I dont read all before i post. Just making a statement. A good way to treat someone that didnt know. And you must love the word KOOK. you seem to use it alot. LOL!! I will try and do better next time ...........NOT!!!:bang:
 
Excuse me for high jacking your so called thread. I dont read all before i post. Just making a statement. A good way to treat someone that didnt know. And you must love the word KOOK. you seem to use it alot. LOL!! I will try and do better next time ...........NOT!!!:bang:

Chill...we love all threads that have to do with the beautiful water!!! :clap:
 
Excuse me for high jacking your so called thread. I dont read all before i post. Just making a statement. A good way to treat someone that didnt know. And you must love the word KOOK. you seem to use it alot. LOL!! I will try and do better next time ...........NOT!!!:bang:



 
:lolabove: ...just don't stop being KOOKY! :wave: I forgot about that word...I kinda' like it, I think!

NoHall...those smilies are KOOKY! :clap:

"Kooky, Kooky....lend me your comb."
 
:lolabove: ...just don't stop being KOOKY! :wave: I forgot about that word...I kinda' like it, I think!

NoHall...those smilies are KOOKY! :clap:

​
I love that word! (Did you like those wonderful links I found for you on the other thread?)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top