• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Surf's Up

New posts

sunshine

Beach Lover
and lots of kids and parents are playing hooky today! Don't worry, M*, B*, B*, J*, P* and the rest of you that I saw this morning - I'm not naming names! ;-)
 
I hope someone (SJ????) takes some pictures today of the surf!! I keep going to the destincam and it looks beautiful. I need to see some real pictures!
 
I hope someone (SJ????) takes some pictures today of the surf!! I keep going to the destincam and it looks beautiful. I need to see some real pictures!

JohnRudy, I can see you are pining away for an authentic SoWal experience. You should definitely consider coming down for the Christmas & New Years holiday. You won't be disappointed!!
 
JohnRudy, I can see you are pining away for an authentic SoWal experience. You should definitely consider coming down for the Christmas & New Years holiday. You won't be disappointed!!
Well, I think about it all the time but it ends up being so complicated, with jobs, comitments, flying, renting a car, in-law family obligations during the holidays. It gets exhausting. I'm working on something for the week of June 9th, after school ends.
 
Well, I think about it all the time but it ends up being so complicated, with jobs, comitments, flying, renting a car, in-law family obligations during the holidays. It gets exhausting. I'm working on something for the week of June 9th, after school ends.

Come down here...it is not exhausting.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top