Hop
Beach Fanatic
it was beautiful...i went out on wed and took a couple off the 2nd sand bar. I was alone and got completely rocked
trying to get back out to where they were peaking. I looked up and there was this monster wave like a truck coming at me that i knew it was going to curl before i could get beyond it...when you say to yourself...."OH...S#*%!!" when you see it coming

........ i wasen't with anyone and got bodyslammed into the sand bar...my fins tore my bathing suit..i had to call it...before i killed myself...but yeah...other than near death..it was fun
trying to get back out to where they were peaking. I looked up and there was this monster wave like a truck coming at me that i knew it was going to curl before i could get beyond it...when you say to yourself...."OH...S#*%!!" when you see it coming


