• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sushi and slaw

New posts
Forgot to share the culinary highlights of last weekend in Sowal, shame on me.
Had sushi again at 331, not my first time, but it was honestly even better than I remembered. John R and others have raved about the poke salad, but I am not a sashimi fan, so I'd never tried it. John R insisted on ordering it, saying if lucky and I didn't like it, he'd happily eat our shares. lucky declined, but I'm always up for a challenge, and I loved it! Many thanks to John for applying junior high level peer pressure, and many more thanks to Nick for being an amazing sushi chef!

And, since we never seem to tire of discussing Amore on the board, I have to mention that lucky and I had a salad for lunch that was fennel slaw on a bed of greens with other yummy stuff, and it was fantastic. The fennel slaw itself was one of the best things I had to eat all weekend.

(P.S. These two worlds collided when I met Olive at 331; Olive, you are about the cutest thing I ever saw!)
 
peapod1980 said:
Careful, people are watching.;-)

god, your Tom Ford avatar is making me drool....you may have to change it soon. Mr. Bean is getting a complex since nobody thinks he is hot (well, maybe Jessifunn and Kimmifunn...)
 
jdarg said:
god, your Tom Ford avatar is making me drool....you may have to change it soon. Mr. Bean is getting a complex since nobody thinks he is hot (well, maybe Jessifunn and Kimmifunn...)
Now I understand. That is not Tom Ford, but rather, it is Jonathan the 6th Queer Eye guy turned Hairstlyist. :floor:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Now I understand. That is not Tom Ford, but rather, it is Jonathan the 6th Queer Eye guy turned Hairstlyist. :floor:

I think Jonathan is simply an over achieving metrosexual. Tom Ford is simply gay and gorgeous.

So, SJ you might change Jonathan to saying ..."I am a super duper metrosexual"
 
Sueshore said:
I think Jonathan is simply an over achieving metrosexual. Tom Ford is simply gay and gorgeous.

So, SJ you might change Jonathan to saying ..."I am a super duper metrosexual"

I think you are right. I think on the finale of Blow Out last season, Jonathan proposed to his very pregnant, gorgeous girlfriend?!? Or did I dream that? :idontno:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
I think you are right. I think on the finale of Blow Out last season, Jonathan proposed to his very pregnant, gorgeous girlfriend?!? Or did I dream that? :idontno:

Yes he did. This season he started out with a 9 week old baby boy.
 
Sueshore said:
I think Jonathan is simply an over achieving metrosexual. Tom Ford is simply gay and gorgeous.

So, SJ you might change Jonathan to saying ..."I am a super duper metrosexual"


A good assessment!
 
Ocean Lover said:
Yes he did. This season he started out with a 9 week old baby boy.

I missed the first segment, shoot! I'll catch it on the marathon one day soon.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top