• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sushi for Lunch?

New posts
Is Osaka Sushi Rocks still open in Sandestin? I don't pay much attention to Baytowne Wharf news, but I remember them being out there.
 
Sushi Rocks in Baytowne is still open.

I just moved out here from Destin so i'm gonna miss the convenience of Harbor Docks and Osaka (on 98).

I'd also like to know who serves sushi in the area. Are they still making it at Old Florida Fish House (i heard charles morgan of harbor docks sold his share)????
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top