• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sushi PLEEEZZZEEE

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Yeah, that is my question? If so, I know where my dinner is for the next however-long-they-are-running-it period. I am having dinner with Nick (Sushi Chef). :D
Mee too - will be there daily - and how will I know you SJ?
 
I just spoke to Kim at the 331 and nobody there knew if it was every day for me to call back this evening when Louis is there. She did say they were going to be open on Sundays again this week but would still be closed Mondays and Tuesdays for Winter until March sometime.
 
Chickpea said:
Mee too - will be there daily - and how will I know you SJ?
:popcorn: Good luck. :funn:
 
Chickpea said:
Care to elaborate???? Is SJ that unrecognizable or just the opposite?
He is the #1 hardest person to track down. Actually, I think he was running from us!
 
Kimmifunn said:
He is the #1 hardest person to track down. Actually, I think he was running from us!
I gave up running. After being sick for two months and getting an injured leg and ankle more recently, walking is more my style now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top