• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sushi?

New posts

Will B

Moderator
I know about Old Florida Fish House, but are there any other shushi joints out there that any of you would suggest, and how do they rate against OFFH?

Thanks!
 
I know about Old Florida Fish House, but are there any other shushi joints out there that any of you would suggest, and how do they rate against OFFH?

Thanks!

Sushimoto is new and got great reviews. It's in Miramar Beach by The Melting Pot.
 
x2 on Sushimoto. Also if you must venture into Destin proper for some reason, I like Osaka over by Home Depot.
 
OFFH was actually quite good the other night - I say that because it had gone/been downhill for so long we had stopped going.

I believe Shorty's also has good sushi, Basmati's too.
 
Sushi is the only thing thats good at OFFH...which is unfortunate as I live right next to the bloody thing....*sigh*
 
Sushimoto is our new favorite for prices and quality! Many of Andy's best creations are not on the menu!

Shorty's is still a place we visit once or twice a week, getting Sushi at least once. OFFH is good, especially when Yoshi is working! I am not a fan of Basmati even though they are the closest to us, as I think their prices are higher than comparable sushi houses!

Anyone tried the Sushi at La Botana yet? I have been wanting to try it!
 
There is a relatively new place in the same strip mall as Carrabba's on the west end of PCB. They are usually quiet busy and they normally run a $15 AYCU.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top