• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Swap beachfront Condo for undeveloped lot

New posts

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
I have a friend that is thinking of trading their beachfront condo (located in Orange Beach or there abouts) for an undeveloped lot in Sowal. Their condo comes with a pretty decent rental history, I believe. Have any of you realtors and/or investors come across any deals like this? Do you have clients who can't afford to build out that would want a completed condo? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
 
I'd swap my undeveloped lot for a beachfront condo, but it would have to be in sowal, not orange beach.:idontno:
 
I would like some more info as well.
Location of condo
sq footage
bedrooms/baths
etc etc etc

Thanks
 
I have a lot

I have a lot south of 30A near Seagrove Beach that I'd consider trading for a condo. Please provide information on your condo.
 
See thread Lot South of 30A to trade for condo for details. Also, send me a private message for more information.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top