• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sweater Puppets Walton Sun Review

New posts
Beachbummett said:
Will meet you there. Sounds like a great plan! I am sure I will recognize Smiling JOe, he will be the one with the camera!
Right, but I may be using my secret spy camera

Ttspy.jpg
 
Sueshore said:
I would be hot as well if I wore a sweater in this heat. :biggrin:

You are hot without the sweater. Especially in a napkin hat.

And no, I don't have a girl crush on you.:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top