• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sweater Puppets

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
I heard there's a new "all girl band" :clap_1: getting ready to rock this town.....anybody heard of them?
 
They're Not An All Girl Band...they're An All Woman Band. CAN't Wait For The Next Puppet Show.
 
excuse meeeeeeee..............I'd love to hear them, where's their next gig?
 
There is a dog named Grisman on Myspace that could tell us. Maybe he will paw his way over here one day and woof us a message or 2. I would like to see some puppets in the flesh.
 
1. sweater puppets

(n.) breasts, specifically large, jiggling, bouncy breasts. (from the urban dictionary)

Did RO name this band?
 
The Sweater Puppets ARE for real! I think they'll be making an appearance Chateau de Vin Wine Bar in Blue Mountain next Saturday, July 22nd.
 
Thankyou for the info........hope to catch them Saturday nite.........:razz:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top