• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Swgb......

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I am still going to kick your a$$ in texas hold 'em................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
 
afunn, does this thread mean you ended up losing your britches last night? last I saw you were winning by the stacks.
I was doing great, then he plied me with wine and took all my money.....:roll:
 
Actually she started the whole thing with the following comments:

"What are we playing?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"How many cards do we get?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"What are we doing?"
"Can I have some wine?"
"Who's turn is it?"
"Can I have some wine?"

Of course we discovered two hands into the game that we had a shark in our midst. Allifunn and drunkenartist the two hustlers of sowal.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top