• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

swimming pool rentals?

New posts
IMG_2328.JPG
 
Looks like we should have filled that baby pool with truth serum. :funn:
 
I think Rosemary Beach sells passes to their facilities (gym, pool, tennis) for families/singles, by the day or week. You might try giving them a call if it becomes a problem while your down there. They are nice facilities and it's a fairly short drive.
 
I didn't say so because in another post I wrote to be happy wherever, when the plans go bad, have fun, blah, blah, blah -- and seriously, I meant it and try to live that way every day -- BUT meanwhile the real me is on another thread practically selling my dog for a pool to swim in.


Hey, why is August your least favorite time?

well, its hotter than hail for one. and really, by august, we're just really over it. over the heat, that is. and waiting waiting waiting for our wonderful October.
 
well, its hotter than hail for one. and really, by august, we're just really over it. over the heat, that is. and waiting waiting waiting for our wonderful October.

I don't like August because school starts....and it is too hot to go to school!

I do feel better- just talked to friends in Orlando. It sounds like misery there. I like Disney, but not enough to go anywhere near Orlando in the summer!
 
Mystical powers. :funn:

If your having trouble getting in I'll let you in and we can have cocktails the next time you're there. :biggrin:

Do they give you one of those stretchy bracelet thingies? I may have to bring this up at the next HOA meeting. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top