• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

swimming pool rentals?

New posts
yes, I did. Good one.

:eek:...we have something in common. My husband hardly ever laughs at my never ending supply of humor. He told me one time that he laughs inside. I called him a Selfish SOB. :biggrin:


:funn: :floor:



nodilberthere, I hope ya'll have a wonderful even if ya'll don't have a pool!
 
I'm really getting excited now. :D

I just went out hoping to pick up a few more pairs of shorts, etc, and all the stores have their sweaters and long sleeves out already. I do this every year, wait too long to shop. I think I'm supposted to go shopping in March for my August vacation, but, really, who knows what their going to want to wear five months before the fact? I guess now I should be shopping for my Thanksgiving outfit then.
 
I'm really getting excited now. :D

I just went out hoping to pick up a few more pairs of shorts, etc, and all the stores have their sweaters and long sleeves out already. I do this every year, wait too long to shop. I think I'm supposted to go shopping in March for my August vacation, but, really, who knows what their going to want to wear five months before the fact? I guess now I should be shopping for my Thanksgiving outfit then.

I still think you need a vacation...you need to relax. :wave:
 
I'm really getting excited now. :D

I just went out hoping to pick up a few more pairs of shorts, etc, and all the stores have their sweaters and long sleeves out already. I do this every year, wait too long to shop. I think I'm supposted to go shopping in March for my August vacation, but, really, who knows what their going to want to wear five months before the fact? I guess now I should be shopping for my Thanksgiving outfit then.

This is so cute. I used to shop, shop, shop before vacay...it was part of the funn. But, somewhere along the line, I stopped shopping. I decided I'd rather spend my funds on funn. Now, I just wear the same old tired crap I wear year after year!. :biggrin:
 
I don't like August because school starts....and it is too hot to go to school!

I do feel better- just talked to friends in Orlando. It sounds like misery there. I like Disney, but not enough to go anywhere near Orlando in the summer!
you got it, I'd hate to be in Disney in aug. I even got warm around 3pm back in January down there.
School:eek: here is underway.teachers went back AUg.1 and kids go Thurs.
 
you got it, I'd hate to be in Disney in aug. I even got warm around 3pm back in January down there.
School:eek: here is underway.teachers went back AUg.1 and kids go Thurs.

Disney is hot in August, but so it is in June and July, too, which with kids is pretty much the only time we can go because of school.

We go every year, pretty much. My favorite time to go was Christmas. We were there 6 years back actually on Christmas, because our house was being built and we were staying with my in-laws:yikes:We had Christmas Eve dinner in Italy and Christmas dinner at the top of the Contemporary's California Grille. It was a great time to be there. The decorations were really nice, and it was so cool out.

It was wierd not being with family though, but also incredibly relaxing not having to worry about entertaining, shopping, etc.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top